Few pay attention to sunscreen’s daily necessity, especially people with deeper skin tones. There is also a reinforced belief that deeper skin tones do not absorb ultraviolet rays, which is wrong. Any kind of skin when exposed to UV rays with no shield, increases the likelihood of getting skin cancer. Sunscreen is an undeniably potent skincare product that one must add to the daily regime. Just check out the multiple benefits of wearing SPF every day.
Remarkable benefits of Sunscreen
Over time, damage from UV rays can take a medical and aesthetic toll on your skin. UV rays can damage the underlying skin tissues, which causes early aging signs like sunspots, crowfeet, and wrinkles. The UV exposure effects and damages are snowballs over time, its full extent is apparent with time. Sun exposure even increases the threat of skin cancer.
UV rays exposure causes evident damage causing sunburns and discoloration. Deep penetration damage is detrimental to skin health. Wearing Lukewarm Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ protects not just the skin surface but has a deeper impact in fighting damages caused by exposure to UVA, UVB, HEVL, Blue Light, and IRA rays.
It defends your skin from an aging signs like –
- Fine lines
- Dry skin
It lowers –
- Skin cancer risk
- Lowers the onset of face blotchiness, acne, or red veins eruption
- Reduces free radical exposure, which can aggravate an acne condition
- Prevents sunburns and repeated skin swelling, redness, peeling, hives, and itching
- Prevents tanning caused by harsh UVB rays, while sunbathing
- Maintains healthy protein levels in the skin [collagen, elastin, keratin]
People with sensitive or dry skin must reapply sunscreen every 2 to 3 hours, especially when they are outdoors for better skin safety.
Why Do I Need to Wear SPF Every Day?
Wear proper clothing, preferably cotton or linen to cover your skin, and use a hat or a cap, or an umbrella to minimize exposure. This doesn’t imply that you are 100% protected! You also need to add Lukewarm Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ for protection against early aging signs, acne, pigmentation, and skin cancer.
Even if the UV index displays a rating of moderate like 3-5 on an 11 scale, it is vital to apply sunscreen. The UV index calculation based on temperature is not sufficient. Even in winter or on cloudy days UV rays penetrate the skin. Therefore, sunscreen must not only be considered in summer but is also essential in winter or rainy days. A broad-spectrum sunscreen must be chosen for overall skin defense including face and body.
- UVA radiation contributes to dwindling skin’s immune response and mechanism checks. It does not burn your skin but causes damage in a way that pops up over time.
- UVB radiation is detrimental. It directly damages skin cells [sunburns], which damages the majority of your DNA. Over time, the damaged cells become abnormal and possibly become cancerous.
Pro tip – Pair this with your clean and prepped skin and finish with a bronzer for a flawless sun-kissed luster!
How does Lukewarm Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++ protect you?
It is enriched with natural minerals like Tinosorb® M. Tinosorb® M is a potent and gentle UV filter with a better texture. When UV rays touch your skin Tinosorb® M reflects and scatter it away, so the damage is averted. Tinosorb® M technology used in Lukewarm Sunscreen uses micro-fine organic particles. It acts as a micro-pigment and efficient UV absorber.